This is a 24-week course for 312 hours, 2 hours a day.
This Program is designed for people interested in a career as computer application Assistant. It covers the essential knowledge and skills required by the computer Application Assistant. These programs also prepare people for entry into the Level 3 National Certificate. The National Certificate in Computer Application Assistant Level 2 qualification recognizes the skills and knowledge required for people working as a skilled computer application assistant.
The qualification includes industry-specific National Competency Standard that cover the knowledge and skill needed to operate and manage personal computer, perform word processing, and perform internet and electronic mail operations. It also includes the standards to prepare spread sheet application, and PowerPoint presentation. Successful completion of this qualification is a prerequisite for entry into the Level 3 qualification.
To obtain the qualification of Computer Application Assistant NC level II, all learning outcomes prescribed for this qualification must be achieved. Recommended prerequisite keyboarding skills.
- High School Graduate
- Physically fit and mentally healthy
- Good moral character
About Kunjung ITI
Human Capacity development is ours mission. Kunjung ITI contributes distinctly to the quality of programs and service of Technical Vocational Education and Training by means of training, education and research. For more details Log on to www.kunjungiti.com.
- Boot and shutdown computer
- Perform window operation.
- Create files and folders
- Manage files and folders
- Install, uninstall & updates application software
- Operate word processing
- Operate spreadsheet
- Prepare presentation
- Perform web browsing
- Mange email accounts
- Operate and manage Dzongkha Unicode with office application software.
Upon completion of all the training modules of NC level II, the trainee will be able to do the following:
- Operate and manage personal computer system as per the job demands.
- Manage files and folders in the computer system and prompt delivery as required.
- Work with windows and manage files of a particular office system.
- Prepare all kinds of official documents as per the requirement of the office WORK.
- Manage the data using spread sheet and as per the requirement.
- Design and develop the PowerPoint presentation.
- Use the internet effectively as per the job requirement.
- Internal assessment for every module and learning outcome will be done through assignments, project works, demonstration of practical skills/observations, oral questioning, written test. The trainees will be either Competent or Not Yet Competent based on their fulfillment of the assessment criteria.
- Summative assessment after completion of each level will be conducted by Department of Occupational Standards (DOS) as per the criteria set in the OSS
- The course language will be mainly in English and whenever necessary, Dzongkha explanation will be given. Instructional materials are primarily in English. During this course participant’s performance is evaluated continuously
On the successful completion of every module, the institutes will award a certificate of achievement to the trainees .The Department of Occupational Standards will award a National Certificate to the trainees at the successful completion of each level.